Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Retreating in South Lake Tahoe

This past weekend, which started on Thursday night, I headed out to South Lake Tahoe to Camp Richardson for the Camellia City Stockine'ettes Knitting Guild retreat. I had blast!! Cindi and Beth coordinated the retreat and did a great job. There was plenty of knitting, food, fun and camaraderie.
Those of you that know me will be amazed I brought my walking shoes and went for a walk on Saturday. It was great getting outside in the fresh air, I just needed to adjust my speed for altitude. I walked for 2o minutes and came upon this view. Isn't it wonderful!
This is a picture of Historic Camp Richardson where we stayed and played.

These are views just down the road. The retreat was a great time for meeting other knitters in the guild and sharing. I can't wait until next year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment