Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Graduation

Our oldest daughter, Rachel, graduated from The University of North Texas, my Alma mater, a little over a week ago so we headed back to Texas to watch her graduate. She is the one with an anchor on her hat.
The Family
Sisters.


Rachel and her boyfriend Brad.
After the graduation we had a tail gate party at our car and enjoyed some Holiday Shiner Bock Cheer we had picked up at the Beer Barn in Denton. The kids working that day were amazed I had worked there during my time at North Texas.
Sometimes I feel so old!!


2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Annemieke - those kids at the Beer Barn can't see past the ends of their noses. You are not old!!! Your family is beautiful. Congratulations to Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annemieke, If I didn't know you, I would not be able to tell who the mom is!!! Remember those Palmolive commercials where you had to tell the difference between mother & daughter? They should bring that commercial back and use you and your two lovely daughters!! Happy 2011 and a huge Congratulations to Rachel......

    ReplyDelete