Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dear Jane Update

This past Saturday was the meeting for my Dear Jane support group.  
 Lindsey and Donna went over four more blocks. 
They also suggested we mark each block we have completed with the corresponding fabric on a copy of the quilt.
 
 
This is what I've done so far.  I have now completed 44 blocks.

 
Here are four of the latest blocks I have sewn.


And this is Victor and Victoria.  Two more bears for the Mother Bear project.
These two are just back from cheering on the Olympic athletes competing in Sochi.
They will soon be sent off to be hugged and loved.

2 comments:

  1. I am just in awe of that quilt. It's like working on a PhD of quilting!!!

    Yetz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks great! I will see if I can send you a PDF that you can fill with pics of your blocks. Wish there was a group here....

    ReplyDelete