Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rain

Today marks the 10th day of consecutive rain in "sunny" California. The record is 16 days. I do realize that California has been in a drought situation for many years but do the water levels need to be increased all at once? It is really hard for me and Jake to go walking. Yes I know that is not more important then the economy of California but we do need our exercise. I did try today and just after we left the house it started sprinkling. We walked for about 10 minutes hoping it would clear up and it didn't so we headed home. I don't mind a little wet but I was starting to get cold from being wet. We'll try again tomorrow.
To top off this wonderful weather it was announced on the news that yesterday was considered the most depressing day of the year. No details were given as to why. The upside is that the last Friday in June is the least depressing, so we all have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment