Friday, April 30, 2010

Really

After a lovely day of knitting with friends I came home to this notice on our front door. Please note those are smiley faces being used as bullet points. I guess the homeowners association wants you to feel all warm and fuzzy when you get your reprimand. This is the view of the offending pot from the lawn.
This is a closeup of the offending pot.
I actually have been keeping Jake's leash in the pot.
Now, really. Someone apparently needs a life. This weekend we will be going to the nursery to buy a "live" plant. Heaven forbid it be plastic! I'm sure they would come and check to make sure.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is ridiculous. I hope your friends in Texas do not get the wrong idea about us here in California. 26 years here and even I am shocked.

    ReplyDelete