Monday, May 3, 2010

Delta Gamma

During my recent world wind tour of North Texas - yes, I was there a week but it flew by visiting, lunching, soccering and just having a good time-I headed to Denton to hang out with my oldest daughter Rachel. She is attending the University of North Texas which is my alma mater although in my day it was called North Texas State University. I can proudly say Rachel is the current president of her sorority, Delta Gamma. They were on campus when I attended but disbanded and Rachel is a charter member of the current Delta Gamma at North Texas. Delta Gamma also has a new house on campus which I got to see for the first time.
I even got to spend the night in the house. I will have to say that I don't think they spent a lot of money on sound proofing. In the morning I thought Rachel's alarm clock had gone off and it was actually the stereo of the girl's above us.


It is a beautiful house.

And I have to say I have a beautiful, brilliant and thoughtful daughter!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Rachel! What an honor! And her charter brick is much cooler than my name on the charter in my sorority house! :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete