Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Napa Breakfast

This past weekend we went to the wine country for some winery releases.  We normally stay in Yountville but this time we stayed at the Avia Hotel in downtown Napa.  Saturday morning before heading out for the  2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Silver Oak release party we walked from the Avia to the Alexis Baking Company and Cafe for breakfast.


 The Avia Hotel in Napa, California.
 I ordered my morning latte.
 Jim had scrambled eggs with very tasty potatoes and toast with a side order of applewood smoked bacon.  I ate his blood oranges.
 And I had egg salad with applewood smoked bacon on a homemade English muffin.
The weather was just wonderful and we sat outside watching the world go by.
                                              
Across the way was this wonderful purple house. I can just picture Lorna living here with her purple mustang parked outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment