Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving On

When doing a mystery KAL you take the good with the bad.  You like the designer's previous patterns so you hope the mystery is similiar to her other designs.  As you take this leap of faith you do so with the understanding that the finished design might not be to your liking.  As I worked the thrid clue for the Liz Abinante Mystery KAL I started to wonder if this shawl was going to be something I liked.  I decided to stop knitting and wait until clue # 4 came out and see what others would knit.  And I came to the decision I needed to find something else to do with this beautiful Temptation yarn by Abstract Fiber.

I am now knitting Rosemary Hill's Sakaki shawl  where $5.00 from the purchase of the pattern goes to Doctors without Borders.


I really like how it is turning out.  I am also adding beads.
This shawl is a much better fit for me.

1 comment: