Sunday, June 12, 2011

ROC Challenge

Through Shespeaks I have become involved in the ROC Challenge.  I was sent two full size samples of ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream to try for the next two months at no cost to me.  Every night for the past  4 weeks I have been applying the night cream after washing my face.

My daily skin regimen is fairly simple.  In the morning I wash my face with face wash purchased from the local drugstore followed by a daily face moisturizer with a spf of 15.  In the evening I use the same face wash which I have now followed with the ROC Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.


Four Weeks Ago - May 9

June 6

So far I have not seen much difference but I am continuing the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You really don't have much in the way of wrinkles so I don't how you would notice any difference. Your skin looks very smooth already. What do you do to keep your skin tone so even?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please upload your photos to our RoC Challenge photo progress site! photos.shespeaks.com/publish

    ReplyDelete