Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Reflection of Pie

It has been three years since I have moved to California.   In those three years I have met many people and I can say that some have become good friends.  It is interesting that my parents immigrated to this country in November and Thanksgiving has always been an important holiday of welcoming others to our family celebration.  This year, as was last year,  Jim and I have been welcomed by another family to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with them and their friends.  Life is full circle and I can only say thank you to all I have met and to all that have been so welcoming. 
 
Pecan chocolate chip pie and dutch apple pie have been made and are ready for tomorrow's feast.
 
 
 
My life is good and our children are all well.
 
I give thanks for all that life has given me and my family.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment