Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting Ready To Move

One of the rules of thumb when you travel is to pack your knitting first. The corillary to that is when moving you pack your knitting first. I really never had a stash while the shop was open because the shop was my stash. Now as I pack boxes I need to pack my knitting first. Ravelry has become a great resource as I inventory and pack my knitting! I now know what box has what and should I need it before I move I still know where it is located.
While doing inventory I also found a few ufo's.
When I decided to get married 2 1/2 years ago I planned to make a wedding shawl for myself. Dru Ann and I finished shawls for the girls but mine did not happen. I am now trying to finish the icarus shawl. The goal is in the next few weeks to get it finished. It will probably take me as long to figure out how to publish the finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment