Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Me and My Stilletos


No Rachel I'm not talking about shoes, rather my Signature Needle Arts US O 5" double point needles. I love them!! A few months ago when they were having a free shipping day I ordered a set of 5. I have not had the opportunity or project to use them until now. Other then the US O's, the rest of the Signature needles are made in aluminum. I assume because of their diameter the US O's are made of stainless steel. The needles are very smooth and the point is wonderful for ssk's and ktog's. And I haven't bent or broken one. In the future I see a set of US 1's being added to my collection of needles. They are very pricey but well worth the investment if you are one of those like me who keep breaking their smaller needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment