Sunday, January 23, 2011

Galloping Horses


Today I started blocking my Cassidy sweater.  All was well until I started blocking the fronts and then I noticed a cable going the wrong way.  I am of the galloping horse group - if you can't see it from a galloping horse it's not a problem.  Unfortunately this miss cross was center front.  You can't miss it from a horse so then came the fix.
I frogged to the beginning of the neck then dropped the three stitches of the cable.


I then worked the stitches back up.
All pieces of Cassidy are now being blocked and tomorrow I hope to work on the hood and button bands.  I still don't have buttons so I also need to go look for those tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good job! I wouldn't be able to let that one go either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. That kind of repairs scare me!!

    ReplyDelete