Sunday, January 16, 2011

Girl Friday

I love participating in a KAL (knit along). It really makes me focus on the project and makes me want to keep up with everyone knowing there is a finish line. Saturday at Filati Fine Yarns we started a KAL of the Girl Friday cardigan.   http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall09/PATTgirlfriday.php?
We will be meeting every Saturday for two hours each morning at the store until the end of February.  The goal for the upcoming week is to knit until you reach the armholes.  By the way did I mention I am the taskmaster that gets to decide how far along we need to be each week.

I'm almost there.  I am using Berroco Ultra Alpaca which is 50% alpaca and 50% wool.

2 comments:

  1. I should join this KAL even though I will be way behind. I already have 10 skeins of Ultra Alpaca that I purchased in the Nov sale... Wish I could get some buttons here before I left, they have such cool ones. See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete