Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Latest Obsession

It all started with this little book that I had ordered from Sue Spargo.
 
 
It came spiral bond which makes it so easy to use when trying out a new stitch.  No more fighting to keep your book open.
 
 
 And then I had an ah-ha moment.
  I can take my books and get them coil bond.
 

This is the first book I dropped off.  For less then $5.00 at Staples they will cut off the bond edge of your book and add a coil binding. 

 
  I ordered these.
 
 
 And they became spiral bond also.
 
 
The latest book to be coil bond is my Great American Aran Afghan book. I normally copy the pattern I'm knitting from whatever book I am using but because the way the pages are shaded in this book it is very hard to read the charts on the copies so I have been using the actual book and fighting with it - now it works great!
 
Now off to see what other books I can have spiral bond.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment