Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yes, I Am Knitting

Lately I've been doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that but I am always knitting.
 
I have been working on The Traveling Sweater by A. Karen Alfke and it is currently blocking and a post soon will be forth coming about that adventure but today I'm going to share what I cast on my needles this afternoon.
 
I am not one to knit with the crowd what is currently the favorite.  Segue way to Stitches West 2013 and the Miss Babs booth .  Her yarn is phenomenal and a line was always at her check out.  I will say hanging out with Kathleen did not help (it's always nice to blame someone else for your shortcomings) and I ended up buying three skeins to make the Color Affection Shawl by Veera Valimaki. 
 


 
Meet from the bottom up Ghoulish, Clematis and Impatiens Yummy Hand-Painted Sock and Baby Yarn.
 
 This pattern was published in 2012 and currently on Ravelry 8551 projects have been finished or are in progress.
 
 
  I am 8552. 
 
Join the crowd.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment