Friday, May 10, 2013

Matilda

Today my lamb arrived from Deborah. 
 
I am the winner of this dear lamb in so many ways.
 
After much thought and consideration I have bestowed the name Matilda to this handcrafted lamb.
Matilda means mighty and powerful.  And that is what she is.
 
Matilda is a lamb created by knitting and then felted by my friend  Deborah.  A mighty, powerful, intrepid knitter.  She has no boundaries. 
 
Matilda has had a bit of a fight to get to be where she has become.
You can read of her saga at Deborah's blog
 
 
 
Matilda is beautiful and I am so happy she is now a part of my family.

 
Matilda also came with a beautiful 2" x 2 1/4" lovely watercolor.
 
Life has its ups and downs but I am truly blessed with the people who have touched my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment