Friday, January 31, 2014

Playing Knitting Hookey

I started a pair of birthday socks in January that needed to be done by February and might have gotten a little sidetracked. 
 
 While I loved knitting them I found this cowl that was calling my name, the  Xena Cowl by Christina Wilkins. 
 
I had some  gradient Warm Heart 2-ply sock yarn from Fishknits in the color way Jelly On Toast and I bought some Debbie Bliss Rialto 4 ply in black.
 
 
I do so love doing color work.
 

 I did finish the socks also.
  I was knitting for a size 13 shoe so the toes are out of some leftover sock yarn.
And now I'm working on bears for the Mother Bear Project.

 

1 comment:

  1. That's quite some sidetrack! Writing from LOP w/Cheryl. Will be at the guild on Thursday. Hope you are coming so I can see you. D.

    ReplyDelete