Sunday, May 4, 2014

And The River Flows

This week I am sharing with you a video of the Trinity River I took along highway 299 just outside of Weaverville, California.
 
  I managed to drive almost 800 miles in two days this past week and to break it up I like to stop and enjoy the scenery. 
 
 Shasta-Trinity National Forest is California's largest National forest and the drive is spectacular as long as you are not in a hurry to get anywhere.  They are working on the road and at times I would be stopped for anywhere up to 10 minutes as they would have the roadway down to one lane.
 
Fortunately I have my audio books and my knitting. 
 
 Unfortunately we are having a severe drought here in California but the water is still flowing in the northern parts but for how long we don't know.
   
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hurry? Where we live, there IS no hurry. You'll hurt yourself if you try to move too fast around here. :-)

    Hug…
    Y.

    ReplyDelete