Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Passing the Time Away

Apparently I have a little too much time on my hands and I spent part of my day knitting a minion from The Despicable Me movie.
Who doesn't love a minion?
 I found the pattern on Just Crafty Enough and it was designed by Kat Lewinski.
I rummaged through my stash and found some Encore yarn that was the perfect colors.
The eyes are shank buttons I had in my button box and I used a black Sharpie to add the eyeballs.
  And as all curious minions seem to do mine checked out the container holding the crochet hooks.
 Maybe just a little to thoroughly.
 Oops.
 Fortunately he did right himself and I got him back out safely before he suffocated.
Who knows what trouble he'll get into tomorrow?
 
Did I mention I might have a little too much time on my hands?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the location of the pattern, I hope to make some for grandbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing minions everywhere.

    I think I need to see this movie to find out why everyone is so inspired to create minions!

    :-)

    Y. of the north country

    ReplyDelete