Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bear Sightings

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions on how to retrieve my needle.  Unfortunately we have still not been able to get it from under the deck.  The limited amount of space between the deck boards has made it hard to maneuver but we are still trying to recover it.  Thank goodness I had a set of five so I'm still able to knit socks with the four I have I'm just being a lot more aware of where I am knitting and any potential hazards.
 
On a happier note, today I boxed up another 14 bears I knit to ship to the Mother Bear project in Minneapolis.
These bears are given to children in Africa whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS.
Last year I knit eleven bears.

whosebear
yarma

miekbearyarma
And here are sightings of six of those bears that have been given a new home.yarma
It makes my heart happy!

1 comment: