Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Haruni Shawl

My Haruni Shawl is done!! During Ravelympics I enjoyed the challenge of everyone working on a project for a set time. So much so that I suggested in the Yarns Ewenique group that we do a KAL. We decided to all work on the Haruni by Emily Ross. I am proud to say I finished my shawl. I was concerned using variegated yarn, Schaefer Yarn Anne, color Michele but I like how it turned out.
I also have finally blocked my Trinity shawlette. It was meant to be a Christmas present but I made something else for the recipient and decided to keep the shawlette for myself. I wore it for the first time to Stitch and Pitch for the Sacramento River Cats. Unfortunately the game was lost to the Salt Lake City Bees. Don't they sound ferocious?
This is Dinger the mascot for the River Cats with his rather large ball of yarn.


This is the seat cushion we received. I think it will be great to use as a kneeling pad when working in the garden.




1 comment:

  1. Your Haruni looks fabulous! Stitch 'n' Pitch sounds fun, too.

    ReplyDelete