Monday, May 24, 2010

Still looking

Apparently the only knitting that can be done is simple sock knitting. Which in a way is good as this is for a Christmas present so I'm way ahead of the game for me. About another inch to go then decrease for the toe and one will be done. Now on to the garden. Even though I am getting my weekly CSA box, I went ahead and planted a few things. These are going to grow up to be Husky Cherry tomatoes. Right now these are smaller then marbles.
Here's what is going to become a red bell pepper.


And here are some unwanted visitors that are no longer living. The shells are about the size of a quarter.

I also have growing Roma tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, basil, tarragon and oregano. I am on the hunt for a bayleaf tree. I have tried to plant to facilitate Italian and TexMex cuisine.
If I can't knit at least I can cook!!


2 comments:

  1. I have a bay leaf tree...just come get some leaves anytime! You don't want to grow one of these messy things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too late Cheryl. I found one at Capital Nursery.

    ReplyDelete